Run: Run the plan. You can track progress of your plan run. See Plan Run Details Page.
Tip: You can apply overrides to flow parameters through the Parameters tab. See Plan View for Flow Tasks.
See Plan Runs Page.
- Schedule: Create or edit the plan schedule with one or more triggers through the right context panel. See "View for Tasks."
- Share: Share the plan with other users. See Share a Plan.
- Runs: The Runs link tracks the current total number of runs that have been queued or executed for this plan. Click this link to track progress on your plan run.
Rename: Modify the name and description for your plan.
- Parameters: You can apply overrides to the recipe parameters for your plan tasks during plan job runs. See Manage Parameters Dialog for Plans.
- Email notifications: Send email notifications on the plan runs. See Manage Plan Notifications Dialog.
- Export: Export the plan from from the
. See Export Plan.
- Transfer ownership: (Available to owner or admin only) Transfer ownership of this asset to another user. See Transfer Asset Ownership.
- Delete: Delete your plan.
Task context menu options:
Some options may not be available for specific task types.
- View flow: This option opens the flow.
- Edit name: Modify the name of the task.
- Delete: Delete the task from your plan.
Flow task: Generate all of the defined output objects for a flow. See Plan View for Flow Tasks.
- HTTP task: Execute a task over HTTP protocol. See Plan View for HTTP Tasks.
- Slack task: Send a message from the the
to a specified Slack channel. See Plan View for Slack Tasks.
D s webapp type Portal
- Delete task: Delete files or folders from backend data storage as a task. See Plan View for Delete Tasks.
- In Plan View, click the Runs (x) link.
- In the Run Details page, click Cancel plan run.
|D s also||inCQLtrue|