In the Library page, you can review your imported and reference datasets.
To create a new imported dataset, click Import Data. See Import Data Page.
For large relational datasets, you can monitor the import process through the Library page.
- During the import process, you can hover over the icon for a pending dataset to track status.
- Click the icon for additional details. See Dataset Details Page.
NOTE: This feature may require enablement in your deployment. See Configure JDBC Ingestion.
For more information, see Overview of Job Monitoring.
Filter by type:
Click one of the pre-defined filters to show datasets of the following types:
All Objects: All imported datasets or references available to the current user.
Imported Datasets: Datasets that you have imported into
|D s product|
- The Source column indicates where the original source data is located.
- You can also access datasets that were imported through a configured connection. For more information, see Connections Page.
References: Objects that you have created from your recipes that can be referenced in another flow as a dataset.
Filter by ownership:
For the selected object type, you can filter based on the ownership of the object:
- All: All objects of the selected type to which you have access.
- Owned by me: All objects of the selected type that you own.
- Shared with me: All objects of the type that have been shared with you.
- Name: Name of the object.
- In Flows: Count of flows in which the object is in use.
- Source: Flow or datastore where the object is located.
- Last Updated: Timestamp of the last time that the object was modified.
- Browse: If displayed, use the page browsing controls to explore the available objects.
- Search: To search object names, enter a string in the search bar. Results are highlighted immediately in the Library page.
- Sort: Click a column header to sort the display by the column's entries.
Hover over an object to reveal these actions on the right side of the screen.
- Details: Review details about the dataset. See Dataset Details Page.
Preview: Inspect a preview of the dataset.
NOTE: Preview is not available for binary format sources.
- Wrangle in New Flow: (Imported dataset only) You can create a new flow and begin immediately wrangling the dataset. This step also creates a recipe in the flow.
- Add to Flow: Add the dataset to a new or existing flow.
Make a copy: Create a copy of the imported dataset. This option is not available for reference datasets.
- Edit name and description: Change the name and description of the dataset.
Delete Dataset: Delete the dataset.
Deleting a dataset cannot be undone.