|D s ed|
Review details about the selected user's account.
Workspace User Details Page
Context menu actions:
For each user, you can perform the following actions in the context menu:
- Edit: Modify user properties, including platform roles. See Workspace Users Page.
- Configure storage: If per-user access is enabled for the workspace, you can configure the access credentials for individual users, either using key-secret combinations or IAM roles. For more information, see Configure Your Access to S3.
Reset password: Self-service password reset is enabled by default. If enabled, click this option to send an email to the user to reset his or her password.
- Change admin role: Change the workspace role of the user. See Workspace Roles below.
- Suspend member: When a workspace user is suspended, the user cannot access the workspace.
- The suspended user still counts against the workspace limit.
- All of the user's flows and datasets are retained.
- Resources such as connections and flows that are owned by the user become inaccessible to workspace users that have access.
- To permit a user access again, select Reactivate member.
- Remove: When a user is removed, the user's account, including all assets such as imported datasets, samples, and recipes, are removed from the workspace.
At time of removal, you can choose to transfer ownership of the user's assets to another user. If those assets are not transferred, they are removed with the user's account.
If you must recover a removed user or that user's assets, please contact
within 14 days of the deletion.
D s support
- A workspace admin cannot remove himself or herself from the workspace.
The workspace roles assigned to the user are listed. For more information, see Workspace Roles Page.
In this section, you can review the maximal set of privileges that are assigned to the user.
- Privileges are additive.
- For more information, see Privileges and Roles Reference.
Information on the current status and recent activity of the user.
If the user has any platform roles, they are listed here. These roles can be enabled or disabled when you edit the user. For more information, see Workspace Users Page.