Through the Flows page, you can create, review, and manage your flows and their datasets.
- A flow is an object for bringing together and organizing the datasets that you use to generate your results.
- To create a new flow, click Create Flow. See Create Flow Page.
- A dataset is the result of a recipe applied to a dataset. There are two types of datasets. For more information, see Imported vs Wrangled Dataset.
- For more information on creating and managing datasets, see Datasets Page.
Name: The name of the flow and its description (if any).
- Click the flow name to review the flow, its datasets, and its recipes. See Flow View Page.
- Datasets: Count of datasets in the flow.
- Last Updated: Timestamp for the last time that the flow was modified.
- Search: To search flow names, enter a string in the search bar. Results are highlighted immediately in the Flows page.
- Sort: Click a column header to sort the display by the column's entries.
The following options are available on the right side of a flow's entry:
|Make a copy||Create a copy of the flow. The copied flow is owned by the user who copied it.|
|Edit name and description...||Change the name and description of the flow.|
Delete the flow.