Through the Flows page, you can create, review, and manage your flows and their datasets.
- A flow is an object for bringing together and organizing the datasets that you use to generate your results.
- To create a new flow, click click Create Flow. See Create Flow Page.
- A datasetdataset is the result of a recipe applied to a dataset. There There are two types of datasets. For more information, see Imported vs Wrangled Dataset.
- For more information on creating and managing datasets, see see Datasets Page.
Name: The name of the flow and its description (if any).
- Click the flow name to review the flow, its datasets, and its recipes. See Flow View Page.
- Datasets: Count of datasets in the flow.
- Last Updated: Timestamp for the last time that the flow was modified.