|D s product|
- Filenames cannot include the hashtag (
- XLSX and XLS formats are supported. Other Excel-related formats, such as XLSM format, are not supported.
- Filepath and source row number information is not available from original Excel files. These references return values from the CSV files that have been converted on the backend. For more information, see Source Metadata References.
Source Excel files with cells bracketed by single double quotes may not be properly ingested if any terminating quotes are missing.
Tip: You can check the data quality bars for mismatched values or, for strings, the data histogram bars for anomalous values to see if the above issue is present. If so, deselect Detect Structure on import. Then, use a Split rows transformation applied to the affected column to break up the column as needed.
- You cannot import password-protected Excel files.
- Compressed Excel files are not supported.