- You cannot create datasets with parameters from uploaded data.
- You cannot create dataset with parameters from multiple file types.
- File extensions can be parameterized. Mixing of file types (e.g. TXT and CSV) only works if they are processed in an identical manner, which is rare.
- You cannot create parameters across text and binary file types.
- You cannot apply parameters to write or publishing operations.
- Parameter and variable names can be up to 255 characters in length.
- For regular expression patterns, the following reference types are not supported due to the length of time to evaluate:
Backreferences. The following example matches on
cxcyet generates an error:
Lookahead assertions: The following example matches on
a, but only when it is part of an
abpattern. It generates an error:
- For some source file types, such as Parquet, the schemas between source files must match exactly.