This section provides an overview on how to export plans from one environment t
o another environment as a ZIP file.
You can export a plan from the
|D s platform|
NOTE: When you export a plan that has flow tasks, then all the corresponding flows are also exported.
For each flow included in the plan:
- Each flow is exported only once in a flow definition file, even if it is used in many plan flow tasks.
- If the flow contains any artifact files, they are included as
.datafiles next to the plan definition file. These files should be imported with the flow, too.
Plan exports are useful for:
- Backing up the work in progress on your plans
- Archiving of completed development work
The plan file does not include the plan schedules and their associated overrides.
Export from Plans page
- From the home page of the
, navigate to Plans.
D s platform
- In the Plans page, select the required plan. From the context menu, select Export.
- In the Export Plan window, select Download package(.zip).
- Enter any optional notes, if required.
The ZIP file is downloaded to the default download location of your desktop.
Tip: You can also export a plan from Plan View page.
|D s also|