An exported plan can be imported into into the
- You cannot import a plan that was exported in the an earlier release.
- You cannot import schedules while importing a plan.
- You cannot modify plan definitions outside of the the
D s webapp type Portal
NOTE: After importing a plan, the objects referenced in the included flows plan must be connected to the corresponding resources available in the target system. For more information, see Import Flow.
Import into a new Google Cloud Platform project
NOTE: If you import a plan from
For more information, see Runtime Dataflow Execution Settings.
NOTE: When you import a plan, the corresponding flow tasks and HTTP tasks in the plan are also imported.
- From the home page of the
, navigate to Plans.
From the context menu of the Plans page, select Import.
Tip: You can import multiple plans (ZIP files) through the file browser or through drag-and-drop. Press
COMMAND+ click or
SHIFT+ click to select multiple files for import.
- From the Import Plans window, select the exported zip file from your system and click Open.
The plan is imported and available for use in the Plans page.
|D s also||inCQLtrue|