Unless explicitly stated below, each Early Preview connection type has the following limitations:
- Cloud/SaaS only. Early Preview connections are not available for self-managed deployments.
- Read-only. Writing back through the connection is not supported.
- Authentication. Access to the datastore must be completed through the listed and supported method for the connection type. Depending on the connection, the method may be limited to one of the following:
- Basic credentials (username/password)
- OAuth 2.0
- Methods of authentication not listed with the connection type are not supported.
- Limited data type support. All imported data is mapped to the following basic data types:
- Other data types, such Datetime, are not officially supported for Early Preview connections. They might be processed properly.