When you import a flow into a new project or workspace, you may need to remap the imported datasets in the flow to source data.
Tip: When you import the flow, click the Warnings link to review the list of objects that must be remapped.
- Open the imported flow.
- In Flow View, the datasets that need remapping have a red dot in the corner of their icon. This dot means that the
is unable to connect to the dataset.
D s webapp
You may need to recreate the connections that were used to the import the dataset in the original workspace.See
See Connections Page.
- For each broken dataset:
- Right-click the dataset and click Replace .
- From the Replace dialog, select the existing dataset or click Import Datasets and select the required dataset. For more information, see Import Data Page .
- Select Replace.
- The selected dataset is replaced with an another dataset.
- Repeat the above steps for each broken dataset in the flow.
You may also need to remap the outputs. For more information, see Reconnect Flow to Outputs .