- Open the imported flow.
- In Flow View, the the datasets that need remapping have a red dot in the corner of their icon. This dot means that the
is unable to connect to the dataset.
D s webapp
You In the Connections page, you may need to recreate the connections that were used to the import the dataset in the original workspace.
- For each broken dataset:
- Right-click the dataset and click Replace.
- From the Replace dialog, select the existing dataset or click Import Datasets and select the required dataset. For more information, see Import Data Page .
- Select Replace.
- The selected dataset is replaced with an another dataset.
- Repeat the above steps for each broken dataset in the flow.
You may also need to remap the flow's outputs. For more information, see Reconnect Flow to Outputs .
D s also inCQL true label (label = "project_management_tasks")