August 13, 2021
- Updated supported versions of EMR to address log4j2 issues. Please upgrade to EMR 5.30.2.
- For more information, see https://docs.trifacta.com/display/PUB/Trifacta+Alert+TD-67372+-+0-Day+Exploit+in+log4j2+for+Self+Managed.
- Support for Databricks 8.3.
- For more information, see Configure for Azure Databricks.
- For more information, see Configure for AWS Databricks.
- Support for per-user access to ADLS Gen2 for running Databricks jobs. For more information, see Enable ADLS Gen2 Access.
D s node
- NodeJS upgraded to 14.16.0.
Changes in System Behavior
Key Bug Fixes
Nginx returns Bad Request Status: 400 error, due to duplicate entries in
New Known Issues
- Re-organized user account, preferences, and storage settings to streamline the setup process. See Preferences Page.
- Support for custom SQL queries on Databricks Tables. See Create Databricks Tables Connections.
- For more information, see Create HTTP Task.
- For more information, see Plan Metadata References.
Improved accessibility of job results:
The Jobs tabs have been enhanced to display the list of latest and the previous jobs that have been executed for the selected output.
Users and groups:
The AD users and groups integration is now generally available. See Configure Users and Groups.
Support for Nginx 1.20.0 on the
|D s node|
February 26, 2021
In-app messaging: Be sure to check out the new in-app messaging feature, which allows us to share new features and relevant content to
Support for PostgreSQL 12.X for
on all supported operating systems.
D s item item databases Info
NOTE: Beginning in this release, the latest stable release of PostgreSQL 12 can be installed with the
. Earlier versions of PostgreSQL 12.X can be installed manually.
D s platform Info
NOTE: Support for PostgreSQL 9.6 is deprecated for customer-managed Hadoop-based deployments and AWS deployments. PostgreSQL 9.6 is supported only for Azure deployments. When Azure supports PostgreSQL 12 or later, support for PostgreSQL 9.6 will be deprecated in the subsequent release of
D s product
- For more information, see Install Databases for PostgreSQL.
- See Product Support Matrix.
Define permissions on individual objects when they are shared.
NOTE: Fine-grained sharing permissions apply to flows and connections only.
For more information, see Changes to User Management.
- Apply job-level overrides to AWS Databricks or Azure Databricks job executions via API. See API Workflow - Run Job.
- Support for publishing to Datetime values in Parquet outputs. For more information, see Improvements to the Type System.
You can replace an existing macro definition with a macro that you have exported to your local desktop.
Specify column headers during import
You can specify the column headers for your dataset during import. For more information, see Import Data Page.
Changes in System Behavior
NOTE: CDH 6.1 is no longer supported. Please upgrade to the latest supported version. For more information, see Product Support Matrix.
NOTE: HDP 2.6 is no longer supported. Please upgrade to the latest supported version. For more information, see Product Support Matrix.
Support for custom data types based on dictionary files to be deprecated:
- Support for connections to SharePoint Lists. See Create SharePoint Connections.
Support for using OAuth2 authentication for Salesforce connections.
NOTE: Use of OAuth2 authentication requires additional configuration. For more information, see OAuth 2.0 for Salesforce.
- Support for re-authenticating through connections that were first authenticated using OAuth2.
- Improved method for conversion and ingestion of XLS/XSLX files. For more information, see Import Excel Data.
Improved Salesforce connection type.
For more information, see Create Salesforce Connections.
- New function for calculating end-of-month values. See Changes to the Language.
- Improved performance when publishing to Tableau Server.
- Configure publishing chunk sizes as needed. For more information, see Configure Data Service.
- Rename columns now supports uppercase or lowercase characters or shorten column names to a specified character length from the left or right. For more information, see Changes to the Language.