|D s ed|
In the Schedules page, administrators can be review the current set of schedules.
- Owner: The user that owns the schedule.
- Frequency: The frequency of occurrence of the schedule.
- Cron: Cron jobs utilize a modified form of cron scheduling syntax to define execution time. For more information, see cron Schedule Syntax Reference.
- Weekly/Monthly/Daily: You can also schedule jobs to execute according to a regular calendar period.
- Flow: Name of the flow to which the schedule applies.
- If available, you can click the link to open the flow. See Flow View Page.
- State: The current state of the schedule:
Enabled- The schedule is active and will execute at the next occurrence according to the frequency.
Disabled- The schedule is inactive and cannot be executed until it is enabled.
- Last Updated: Timestamp for the when the schedule was last modified.
- Enable/Disable Schedule: Select this option to toggle availability of the schedule.
Delete Schedule: Delete the schedule.
Deleting a schedule is permanent and cannot be undone.
|D s also|