In the Datasets page, you can review the imported and wrangled datasets to which you have access.
- To open a dataset in the Transformer page, click its name. See Transformer Page.
- To create a new dataset, click Import Data. See Import Dataset Page.
- Click one of the pre-defined filters to show datasets of the following types:
- Search: To search dataset names, enter a string in the search bar. Results are highlighted immediately in the Datasets page.
- Sort: Click a column header to sort the display by the column's entries.
Inspect: To inspect the data in an imported dataset, hover over its name. Then, click the Eye () icon.
NOTE: Inspection is available for imported datasets only. It is not available for binary format sources.
Hover over a dataset to reveal these actions on the right side of the screen.
|Review details about the dataset. See Dataset Details Page.|
Inspect a preview of the dataset.
Wrangle in New Flow
|For imported datasets, you (Imported dataset) You can create a new flow and begin immediately wrangling the dataset. This step also creates a wrangled dataset in the flow.|
|Add to Flow...||Add the dataset to a new or existing flow.|
Edit name and description...
|Change the name and description of the dataset.|
|Remove structure...||(Imported dataset) If the imported dataset had structuring steps applied to it during import, you can choose to remove these steps. The dataset is converted to a raw dataset. No structuring steps are applied.|
Delete the dataset.