These requirements apply to Designer Cloud Powered by Trifacta® Enterprise Edition, which interacts with the platform through the browser.
NOTE: Parts of the application may become hidden or distorted unless zoom level is set to 100%.
NOTE: Multiple browser tabs or windows open to different versions of the product is not supported.
NOTE: If you are using the Wrangler Enterprise desktop application, an installed instance of Chrome is not required. Additional requirements are listed below.
Version: Google Chrome v.64+
NOTE: To access Designer Cloud Powered by Trifacta Enterprise Edition you must use a supported desktop version of the Google Chrome browser, unless you are using Wrangler Enterprise desktop application.
NOTE: Mobile browsers and Google Chromebook are not supported.
When the Photon running environment is enabled, Chrome's Portable Native Client (PNaCl) component must be enabled, as well.
NOTE: By default, the Photon running environment is enabled. In most deployments, the PNaCl component is required in your browser.
The component is downloaded from Google and updated after Chrome's installation. Therefore, an internet connection is required for its initial download. Notes:
- The component also must not be blocked by any enterprise policies. To check yours, navigate to chrome://policy.
- For more information on how to enable this plugin, see Configure Desktops.
- If the Photon running environment has been enabled for your deployment and you are using Incognito mode to access the application, you must refresh the Photon client each time you open the Transformer page. Avoid Incognito mode.
For more information on required client ports, see System Ports.
The following requirements apply to your local system.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Opteron processor or newer (SSE2 or newer is required)
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB hard disk space
1280 x 720 screen resolution and above
Internet connection (DSL or better)
NOTE: Designer Cloud Powered by Trifacta® Enterprise Edition does not support connection through non-transparent or unauthenticated proxies. If you receive "Remote server timed out" error messages, you may need to re-connect through a network without a proxy.
Wrangler Enterprise desktop application Requirements
The Wrangler Enterprise desktop application can be used locally to interact with Designer Cloud Powered by Trifacta Enterprise Edition and can be installed in your local environment. Please verify that the following requirements are met.
- OS X version 10.9 or later
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), 8, or 10. 32-bit or 64-bit versions.
- Visual C++ for Visual Studio 2015 (
vc_redist.x86.exe). To download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145.
When the installation is completed, most users should be able to launch the local application without issues. If you are experiencing issues launching the application, please verify that all DLL and EXE files in the following directory are executable:
Tip: This requirement typically applies to more secure environments. Most desktop users should not have to modify permissions.
This page has no comments.