These requirements apply to Trifacta® Wrangler, which interacts with the platform through the browser.
Access to the platform requires Google Chrome. For more information, see https://www.google.com/chrome/.
NOTE: Parts of the application may become hidden or distorted unless zoom level is set to 100%.
Google Chrome Requirements
Trifacta Wrangler requires the use of Google-supported client extensions. Supported desktop Google Chrome clients:
WebAssembly client extension
No other configuration is required.
Tip: WebAssembly is the default client deployed by the platform.
In this release, the following limitations apply to use of WebAssembly:
- The current implementation of WebAssembly in this release is single-threaded, and performance may be impacted.
- Google has not yet implemented multi-threaded WebAssembly.
- When multi-threading is available, the Photon implementation will feature multi-threading.
- Progress bars are not displayed for actions in the Transformer page. This is a known issue.
Version: Google Chrome v.71, v.72
NOTE: Mobile browsers and Google Chromebook are not supported.
By default, the web client uses port 3005.
The following requirements apply to your local system.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Opteron processor or newer (SSE2 or newer is required)
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB hard disk space
1280 x 720 screen resolution and above
Internet connection (DSL or better)
NOTE: Trifacta® Wrangler does not support connection through non-transparent or unauthenticated proxies. If you receive "Remote server timed out" error messages, you may need to re-connect through a network without a proxy.
This page has no comments.