You can create additional administrator accounts to the Designer Cloud powered by Trifacta® platform using one of the following methods.
The password for the default admin account should be changed as soon as you have access to the application. See Change Admin Password.
Create admin accounts
- Login using another admin account.
- Create the account normally. See Create User Account.
- Select Settings menu > Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings page, click Manage Users.
- For the newly created user, click the checkbox in the Trifacta Administrator column.
- Save changes.
- Login to the account and verify that the Admin Settings page is available.
Create admin account outside the UI
If you do not have access to an admin account through the application, you can create admin accounts for users from the Trifacta node using the
If Single Sign-On (SSO) is not enabled, use the following command:
If the enviroment uses SSO, the following command can create the admin user based on an Active Directory login:
<AD_LOGIN> is the active directory login for the user.
Create admin accounts under SSO via Trifacta command line interface
You can also use the Trifacta command line interface:
See CLI for User Admin.
This page has no comments.