To add a schedule to your flow, click the drop-down menu in the Flow View page, and select Add Schedule.
NOTE: For a dataset with parameters, scheduled times are used when resolving date range parameters.
NOTE: Do not schedule executions through Flow View in a Prod instance when Deployment Manager is enabled.
- Schedules defined in Flow View are applied to Active and Non-Active releases in Production environments.
- If the scheduled release is deactivated, the schedule still exists, and the jobs are executed on an flow that is now out-of-date.
- For more information, see Overview of Deployment Manager.
- Timezone: Select the timezone to apply to the schedule.
Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly: Run the schedule at the specified moment for the interval.
Tip: For drop-downs showing days of the week or days of the month, you can click multiple values to select them.
- cron: Set the schedule according to cron syntax. For more information, see cron Schedule Syntax Reference.
To add another trigger for the flow's schedule, click Add.
To create the schedule, click Save.
If your flow contains one or more variable parameters, you can apply overrides to any variables. When the scheduled job is executed, the variable value is applied to job at runtime.
For each listed variable, you can modify its value.
For more information, see Overview of Parameterization.
This page has no comments.