Outdated release! Latest docs are Release 8.2: API AccessTokens Create v4
For the latest updates on available API endpoints and documentation, see api.trifacta.com.
Create an access token for the authenticated user.
- Access tokens can be used for managing more secure access to the APIs. For more information, see API Authentication.
- Access tokens can be created via the Trifacta® application or via API.
NOTE: Each request to the Trifacta® platform must include authentication credentials. See API Authentication.
- If you do not have a valid access token to use at this time, you must submit a username/password combination as part of the Authentication header.
- If you have a valid access token, you can submit that token in your Authentication header with this request.
- For more information, see API Authentication.
Response Status Code - Success:
201 - Created
NOTE: If you receive a
Route doesn't exist error message, please verify that the API access token feature has been enabled in your instance of the platform. For more information, see Enable API Access Tokens.
Response Body Example:
Lifetime in seconds for the access token.
Set this value to
|description||User-friendly description of the token|
The token itself.
NOTE: This value must be retained and provided with each subsequent request for the user.
Internal identifier for the token.
NOTE: This value is unique within this instance of the platform. When performing requests on a specific token, its
|tokenInfo.description||User-friendly description for the access token|
Timestamp for when the access token expires.
Timestamp for when the access token was last used.
|tokenInfo.createdAt||Timestamp for when the access token was created|
This page has no comments.