- Trifacta® Enterprise Edition
- Trifacta Professional Edition
- Trifacta Premium
You can configure the notifications that are sent to your email address based on job success or failure. Notifications can be sent for jobs executed from flows where you are the owner or a collaborator.
Tip: If visual profiling has been enabled, a PDF version of the profile of the job results is included as an attachment to the email.
Receive emails about job activity
When enabled, you can receive email notifications about job activity. You can receive emails from:
- flows where you are an owner or collaborator
- flows where someone has added you as a watcher
Email notifications are configured on a per-flow basis. For more information, see Manage Flow Notifications Dialog.
Receive emails about plan runs
When enabled, you can receive email notifications about plan runs if you are an owner or collaborator.
Email notifications are configured on a per-plan basis. For more information, see Manage Plan Notifications Dialog.
Receive emails when a flow or plan is shared with you
When enabled, you automatically receive notifications to your registered email address when a flow or plan is shared with you.
NOTE: Plans may not be available in your product edition. For more information, see Product Editions.
If needed, you can send notification emails to a different email address.
- Your login email address cannot receive email.
- You wish to deliver email to an alias within your enterprise.
- You wish to deliver your email to a third-party application, such as Slack.
Select the timezone in which email dates are displayed.
This page has no comments.