In the Library page, you can review your imported and reference datasets and any macros that you may have created. You can also import new data from this page.
To create a new imported dataset, click Import Data. See Import Data Page.
Filter by type:
Click one of the pre-defined filters to show datasets of the following types:
All Objects: All imported datasets or references available to the current user.
Imported Datasets: Datasets that you have imported into Trifacta Wrangler.
- The Source column indicates where the original source data is located.
References: Objects that you have created from your recipes that can be referenced in another flow as a dataset.
- Name: Name of the object.
- In Flows: Count of flows in which the object is in use.
- Source: Flow or datastore where the object is located.
- Last Updated: Timestamp of the last time that the object was modified.
- Browse: If displayed, use the page browsing controls to explore the available objects.
- Search: To search object names, enter a string in the search bar. Results are highlighted immediately in the Library page.
- Sort: Click a column header to sort the display by the column's entries.
Hover over an object to reveal these actions on the right side of the screen.
- Details: Review details about the dataset. See Dataset Details Page.
Preview: Inspect a preview of the dataset.
NOTE: Preview is not available for binary format sources.
- Wrangle in New Flow: (Imported dataset only) You can create a new flow and begin immediately wrangling the dataset. This step also creates a recipe in the flow.
- Add to Flow: Add the dataset to a new or existing flow.
Make a copy: Create a copy of the imported dataset. This option is not available for reference datasets.
- Edit name and description: Change the name and description of the dataset.
Delete Dataset: Delete the dataset.
Deleting a dataset cannot be undone.
This page has no comments.