If you are creating a publishing action for a Redshift database table in the Run Job page, you must provide the following information.
NOTE: Some Alteryx data types may be exported to Redshift using different data types. For more information, see Redshift Data Type Conversions.
- Select location: Navigate the Redshift browser to select the schema and table to which to publish.
- To create a new table, click Create a new table.
- Select table options:
- Table name:
- New table: enter a name for it. You may use a pre-existing table name, and schema checks are performed against it.
- Existing table: you cannot modify the name.
Output database: To change the database to which you are publishing, click the Redshift icon in the sidebar. Select a different database.
- Publish actions: Select one of the following.
- Create new table every run: Each run generates a new table with a timestamp appended to the name.
- Append to this table every run: Each run adds any new results to the end of the table.
- Truncate the table every run: With each run, all data in the table is truncated and replaced with any new results.
- Drop the table every run: With each run, the table is dropped (deleted), and all data is deleted. A new table with the same name is created, and any new results are added to it.
- Table name:
- To save the publishing action, click Add.
This page has no comments.