Through the Environment Parameters page, you can create parameters that are defined for use throughout the workspace or project. Environment parameters can be exported as a set from one environment and imported for use in another.
NOTE: You must be a project owner or workspace administrator to access this page.
- Name: Internal name of the environment parameter.
- Default value: The default value for the parameter.
- Last updated: Timestamp for which the parameter was last modified.
- Create: Click to create a new environment parameter. Specify:
Name: Name of the new environment parameter.
NOTE: To distinguish them from other parameters, the prefix
env.is added to all environment parameter names.
- Default value: The default value for the new environment parameter.
- To save your new environment parameter, click Save.
- Import: Select Import to import a ZIP file containing a set of environment parameters that were exported from another environment. For more information, see Manage Environment Parameters.
- Export: Select Export to download a ZIP file containing the definitions and default values for the environment parameters in this environment.
Search: Enter a search string to locate environment parameters by name.
The following options are available for parameters that have been created.
- Edit value: Enter a new default value for the environment parameter. Then, click Save.
Delete: Delete the environment parameter.
When an environment parameter is deleted, all references to the environment parameter are rendered as an empty string, which may result in broken imported datasets and outputs and other unpredictable issues.
This page has no comments.