NOTE: You must be a project owner to access this page.
The vCPU tab enables you to track the hours of virtual CPU usage over a period of time for uploads, job execution, and sampling.
You can review usage statistics from the Virtual Centralized Processing Unit (vCPU) usage drop-down. You can select the last six to 18 billing months or even customize the date range to review the usage.
|Total vCPU hours||The total number of vCPU hours consumed by workspace users on a monthly basis. Consumption is based on the volume of data processed and the complexity of transformations executed. For more information, see Usage Metrics.|
The total number of vCPU hours used when executing the job in the Dataflow environment.
- To download a detailed CSV report of vCPU usage, click Download full report.
The User activity pane provides graphical information on the active users and seats in use over the selected time period for the selected project(s).
Tip: Hover your mouse over any of the metric bars to view the count of active users and the number of seats.
The Active users pane enables you to track the users who have logged into a project, made an API call, or scheduled a job run over the selected time period.
You can review the users in your projects for a selected time period. You can select the billing month and the projects from the drop-down.
Dataprep by Trifacta billing cycles
- Dataprep by Trifacta® Enterprise Edition
- Dataprep by Trifacta Professional Edition
- Dataprep by Trifacta Starter Edition
Billing for the use of Dataprep by Trifacta is based upon:
- project and user usage of the application (daily)
- Project usage: if the project was used during the day by someone, it is tabulated as used during the day.
- User usage: Count of number of users who used the project during the day.
- CPU usage for job execution (hourly).
Project and user usage
Dataprep by Trifacta reports project and user usage daily, using a monthly billing cycle that follows a single time zone.
NOTE: Since November 1, 2021, daily project and user usage is reported on the Pacific time zone through Google. Usage tracking remains on UTC time zone. This means that the values that you see for any day through Google Marketplace reporting actually represent usage based on the same day in the UTC time zone.
NOTE: During the year, UTC time may mean:
- Pacific time zone is UTC-07:00 during daylight savings time.
- Pacific time zone is UTC-08:00 during standard time.
Use of virtual CPU (vCPU) units is tabulated on an hourly basis. This tabulation uses the Pacific time zone billing cycle.
For example, running a job at 05:00 am UTC on November 1 is tabulated as part of the billing for October, since the job's vCPU usage is tabulated on October 31, Pacific time.
This page has no comments.