This section contains reference information on the REST APIs that are made available by Dataprep by Trifacta®.
Access to API docs locally
NOTE: URLs to API endpoint documentation are case-sensitive.
To access the API documentation for each API endpoint and method that is available to your specific user account, select Help menu > API Documentation in the Trifacta application.
NOTE: This API documentation portal displays only the API endpoints based on your specific user account and the features enabled in your Trifacta instance. Additional API endpoint documentation may be available at api.trifacta.com. For more information on the differences between these documentation portals, see API Documentation Versions.
API Endpoint Documentation
You can access API reference documentation through the Trifacta application. In the left navigation bar, select Help menu > API Documentation.
For a list of available endpoints for your product:
- Dataprep by Trifacta Enterprise Edition: API Endpoints for Dataprep Enterprise
- Dataprep by Trifacta Professional Edition: API Endpoints for Dataprep Professional
- Dataprep by Trifacta Starter Edition: API Endpoints for Dataprep Starter
- Dataprep by Trifacta Premium: API Endpoints for Dataprep Premium
- Dataprep by Trifacta Standard: API Endpoints for Dataprep Standard
- Dataprep by Trifacta: API Endpoints for Dataprep Legacy
This page has no comments.