In the Library page, you can review your imported and reference datasets.
To create a new imported dataset, click Import Data. See Import Data Page.
Filter by type:
Click one of the pre-defined filters to show datasets of the following types:
- All Objects: All imported datasets or references available to the current user.
- Imported Datasets: Datasets that you have imported into .
- The Source column indicates where the original source data is located.
- References: Objects that you have created from your recipes that can be referenced in another flow as a dataset.
- Name: Name of the object.
- In Flows: Count of flows in which the object is in use.
- Source: Flow or datastore where the object is located.
- Last Updated: Timestamp of the last time that the object was modified.
- Browse: If displayed, use the page browsing controls to explore the available objects.
- Search: To search object names, enter a string in the search bar. Results are highlighted immediately in the Library page.
- Sort: Click a column header to sort the display by the column's entries.
Hover over an object to reveal these actions on the right side of the screen.