NOTE: Administrators of the platform should change the default password for the admin account. See Change Admin Password.
To login to the , navigate to the following in your browser:
<host_name> is the host of the .
<port_number> is the port number to use. Default is
If you do not have an account, click Register.
- If self-registration is enabled, you you may be able to immediately login after registering.
- If Kerberos or secure impersonation is enabled, an administrator must apply a Hadoop principal value to the account before you can login. Please contact your .
- System administrators can enable self-registration. See Configure User Self-Registration.
After you login, you are placed in the Flows page, where you can create and manage your datasets and flows. See Flows Page.
- If you are using S3 as your base storage layer, you or your must provide the AWS access key, secret, and storage bucket identifiers to connect to your storage. To do it yourself, click Configure Storage Settings. See User Profile Page.
- For a basic walkthrough of the , see Workflow Basics.
From the Settings menu, select Logout.