Folders allow you to group related flows into a common organizing structure. For example, you can use folders to group flows by project, by source of data, or by other meaningful grouping.
- Each flow in a folder is an independent object. Permissions can vary between flows in a folder and should be reviewed after adding them.
- You can only move flows that you own.
- You cannot share folders or modify permissions at the folder level.
- Folders cannot be exported and imported.
You can create a folder in one of two ways:
- Click the Create button. Then, select Create Folder. Enter a name and description for the folder. These values appear in the application. Click Create.
- When you move a flow, you can optionally create a new folder for it. See below.
Move to Folder
To move a flow to a folder, select Move from the context menu on the right side of the screen for the flow.
- To move the flow, select the name of the flow. Click Move.
- To search folder names, enter your search string in the Search textbox.
- To move the flow into a new folder, click Create new folder. Enter a meaningful name and description for the folder. Select Move to new folder.
To delete a folder, select Delete Folder from the context menu on the right side of the screen.
This step deletes the folder and all flows within it. This step cannot be undone.