To add or edit steps in your recipe, do the following:
If it's not already opened, open the recipe panel:
- Edit a step:
- Select the step in the recipe.
- Click the Pencil icon.
- Skip the next step.
- Add a step:
- In the recipe, select the step next to where you would like to add the step.
- Select Insert step before or Insert step after from the drop-down menu.
- To specify a step, you can:
- Select something in the data grid. A set of suggestions is provided to you. See Suggestion Cards Panel.
- Enter some text in the Search panel. For the selected transformation, specify required and optional parameters in the Transform Builder to see a preview of the transform.
- See Search Panel.
- See Transform Builder.
- See Transform Preview.
- For more information, see Transform Basics.
- After you have specified your step:
- To add it to the recipe as it is currently specified, click Add. The step is inserted in the proper location.
- To modify it, click Edit. You can edit the step in the Transform Builder.