You can use flows to organize your datasets and to track the jobs associated with them.
- In the Create Flow page, provide a Flow Name and optional Description.
Flow Name: The name of your flow appears in the Flows page.
NOTE: A flow name does not have to be unique. Use care in choosing your names.
- Description: Add a longer text description for your flow. This description appears in the Flows and Flow Details pages.
- To create the flow, click Create.
- From the Flow View page, you can add datasets to your flow, or import new ones. You may add multiple datasets at this time and add more later.
- Add dataset: You can browse or search for datasets to add to your flow from the available ones.
- This list includes all imported and reference datasets to which you have access.
- Select a different search filter to display all, imported, or reference datasets.
To add a selected dataset, click the checkbox next to it.
- Import Datasets: Click this link to import a new dataset into the application. After it is imported, it is automatically added to your flow. See Import Data Page.
- When finished, click Add.
- The datasets are displayed in the flow. For more information, see Flow View Page.