An exported plan can be imported into into a different workspace.
- You cannot import a plan that was exported in the earlier release.
- You cannot import schedules while importing a plan.
- You cannot modify plan definitions outside of the .
NOTE: After importing a plan, the objects referenced in the included flows must be connected to the corresponding resources available in the target system. For more information, see Import Flow.
NOTE: When you import a plan, the corresponding flow tasks and HTTP tasks in the plan are also imported.
- When you import a plan, you must import a ZIP file containing the JSON definition and any included flows.
- You can import the plan as a single JSON file without copying the flow files, as it reuses the existing flow files in the workspace.
- From the home page of , navigate to Plans.
- From the context menu of the Plans page, select Import.
- From the Import Plans window, select the exported zip file from your system and click Open.
The plan is imported and available for use in the Plans Page.