In the Plan Runs page, you can track the status of all runs of your plans.
Plan runs are executed from the Plans page. See Plans Page.
Each of the available tabs corresponds to a possible status for plan runs that have been initiated on the platform.
- All runs: All runs that you have initiated are listed here.
Completed: Run has successfully executed.
Failed: Run failed to complete.
NOTE: You can re-run a failed run from the Plans page. See Plans Page.
To download the logs of a failed plan run, select Download logs from the run's context menu.
- Canceled: Run was canceled by the user.
Running: Run is in progress.
- You can also drill into any run that was initiated from a flow that has been shared with you.
- Administrators can review read-only listings for runs created by other users.
- Filter by status: Click one of the tabs to filter the display to show only the listings for the selected status.
- Filter by type and date: Click the Funnel icon to filter the list of plans by source of execution, date range, or both. See below.
- Search: Enter text in the search field to filter the listed runs by run ID, flow name, or recipe name.
Filter Plan Runs
To filter the list of plans, click the Funnel icon next to the search bar. You can use the following dialog to filter the display of plans based on dates or source of execution:
Show plans based on the following available options:
- Show all plan runs
- Only show manual plan runs
- Only show scheduled plan runs
- Only show api plan runs
- Specify the date and time when the plan runs to display started.
- Select Started Between or Started After from the drop-down list and populate both date-time rows.
- Specify the date and time when the plan runs to display ended.
- Select Ended Between or Ended After from the drop-down list and populate both date-time rows.
- To apply the specified time filter to the Plan Runs page, click Apply.
- To clear the time period values, click Clear Filters.